Wednesday, April 28, 2010

day 9

I have had an amazing time at home the past six days hanging out with my friends and making plans for this summer and next semester. I only have two more days of classes and I cannot wait to get out of this crazy town, but I guess it will come soon enough. My mom is a bitch and has been talking bad about my dad saying he doesn’t do anything for me when he does as much as he can when he can. She is just so jealous at the fact that he is so totally happy and she is alone and miserable. We finally got a hold of my brother today he is still in California and seems to be having a pretty good time besides the fact that he has to get a job and he isn’t use to living like that. He has always had everything handed to him and has never had to work or have a job to make his own money so he can support himself. I’m so happy that next week is finals and I finally get to go back home for good and don’t have to worry about coming up here every week twice a week. It is just so relieving. When I’m up here I’m just not happy I don’t have friends to go out with or anything to do except watch TV and do homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment