Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 2

I went home this last weekend, really enjoyed spending time with friends and family. Now im back in Lexington and am kinds starting to get use to the environment. I'm now realizing that there are a lot more people in this town that i know and graduated with. Im getting use to going home and having to leave and coming back to this place. My family has really encouraged me to give living in a new place my all and to give it a chance even though i do miss home and everything about a small town. It's kind of hard getting use to the crazy drivers in Lexington, and i thought i had road rage before ha. I guess its a good thing that i only live and hour an a half from here, which means i can pretty much go home whenever i want. Everyone i have talked to that lives here that came from my home town has told me that im going to love it in Lexington and that its totally different from Campbellsville. I agree with them as far as it being different from home but im not so sure about loving it yet. Which i guess i have only been up here for a few weeks and i will soon adujust to everything or at least i hope so...

No comments:

Post a Comment