I'm back from a wonderful spring break and from spending time with my family at home. I have more than realized that I don't want to continue living in Lexington. This city is not the place for me, therefore I will be moving back home to Campbellsville as soon as the semester is over maybe even the day of my final exams. I am very excited to be moving back home and not having to worry about leaving my mom and grandparents. Life will just be so much better back home knowing that's where I want to be and Campbellsville University is where I want to further my education. It's pretty exciting just too finally know what I'm going to do with my life and where I'm going to get started with it.
My spring break was wonderful as I said besides the fact that we went to Panama. You would have thought it would have been the best spring break anyone could ask for and for many people it was, except for my small group of girl friends. The drive down to Florida wasn't as bad as I thought I was going to be everything went pretty smooth for the most part. But when we got to Florida is when the trouble began, when we first got down there we had to wait 4 hours before we could check into our rooms so we all went our separate ways. When we came back to the motel the guys we were staying with told us that there wasn't going to be enough room for everyone so they kicked us out. Four girls kicked out on the streets during spring break in Panama not a good place for us to be. We got our parents to send us some money so we found a room for four nights at a Knights Inn. We stayed a couple nights and everything was going great on the third night two of the girls staying with me got in a fight and it was drama for the rest of the time I was there. So instead of getting another room on the fourth night the girl that rode down with me and myself went back home and enjoyed the rest of our spring break with our loved ones and the ones we cared about most and left the drama in Panama.
Over all my spring break was okay I kind of wish I would have just stayed at home with the majority of my friends and never went to Panama to begin with. It was a good experience because next time I will go with a group of people that actually seem to get along and we will have an amazing time instead of getting kicked out of our motel room and having as much drama as we did !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment