Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 5

The past few weeks in Lexington have been pretty rough me and my stepsister haven't really been getting along at all. So I have been staying in my home town as much as possible. I am so ready to move back home, and was so dreading coming back here this week. I just found out today that I will be leaving for Panama, Florida on Friday for spring break and I cannot wait. It will be my first time being in Florida and my first spring break away from home.

When this semester is over I am planning on moving back home to Campbellsville and going to college there and getting my own place to stay. I just think for some reason I would be a lot happier that way and that's all I have wanted since I moved here was to be happy. My family has been very supportive of my decision to move back home since I didn't really want to move here in the first place. Luckily when I do get home this summer I have job that I have worked the past 2 years at our city pool back home. I really just can’t wait until the day I don't have to do all this driving back and forth when I’m not home I miss my family so much.

My brother got home from Japan on Saturday it was so good to see him since he has been gone for over a month. He has recently decided that he want to move to California in the next few weeks which is going to suck. When he went to Japan we all knew he was coming home and this time I’m not really so sure. He hates it in Campbellsville and would probably rather be anywhere in the world but there and it really makes me sad thinking that I might not get to see my brother until I have enough money to actually drive or fly to California. Most of all I’m just glad he is happy I really don’t think I have ever seen my brother this happy in his entire life and it just brings so much joy to our family.

So as far as things go for me, I'm just trying to make it through the next few months and get out of this place!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment